What are IEMs
Prevalence / Conditions
1.Order dated 22.02.2018 regarding the revised Steering Committee for IEM
2. Direction under Section 16 (5) of Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 dated 02nd November, 2016 regarding import of specialty foods for IEM and Hypoallergenic Conditions for two years or till the standards are developed, whichever is earlier.
3. Order dated 12th June, 2017 issued regarding revision of one of the description of medical condition Glutaric Acidemia Type I as Lysine free and Tryptophan low/free diet powder.
4. Department of Legal Metrology, have been agreed for special dispensation on Labelling and packaging
5. Instructions dated 12th June, 2016 on List of Products issued for Import.
6. Approved IEM labels for First stage for Abbott Nutrition
7. Approved IEM labels for First stage for Mead Johnson Nutrition India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Approved IEM labels for First stage for Nestle India Limited
9. Approved IEM labels for First stage for Danone India (Nutricia)